Sunday, January 3, 2010

Welcome 2010

Jessileighphotography.com is up and running! Christmas and New Year's have come and gone. Christmas 2009 brought me the busiest season of my short lived photography business. With last minute family portraits, Christmas card shoots and surprise Christmas gifts things started getting a little crazy. Throw in a last minute bridal shoot and a wedding the same day that my husband came home for Christmas…and you get one frazzled photographer!

For 2010 I am offering new packages and lower prices! I have less than two months left here in North Carolina and as well will be offering even more specials and discounts for sessions booked before February 14th.

Speaking of February 14th, what would be more perfect for your Valentine than a Love Bird session? Possibly a surprise Engagement Session for the one you love?

Please contact if you are interested or if you have any questions.

Happy New Year! 2010 is going to be amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment