Saturday, January 23, 2010

Weddings

I have been thinking a lot about not doing any more weddings for a bit. I have only done two! Ha! But they are so stressful. I cried when I saw my wedding pictures. They were horrible, all blurry or out of focus and I don’t have one picture from my wedding in my house. My husband has always said that he hates that we do not have a portrait of me or us from that day. It breaks my heart and hopefully one day we will be able to “re-do” some portraits of just the two of us. If I can ever get back into my dress!

I may not take on any more weddings until I feel more sure of myself and my photography. I do not want to make a bride cry when she sees her wedding pictures I have taken for her. I do want to continue engagement and bridal shoots, I love shooting both.

Hopefully soon, very soon I will be ready for weddings again.

2 comments:

  1. :( I looked at the wedding photos you have on you website and they look really good! I don't think you have anything to worry about!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jessi, I'd let you do my wedding any day!

    ReplyDelete